ok let’s look at this closely
it’s 6 in the morning
you carried a massive fishtank which no doubt costs like a hundred bucks into the woods
then you either dragged a hose or used buckets (since there’s no way anyone can carry that much water) to fill that thing up
then you set a timer on your camera (or asked a friend) and got in it and had to keep submerging yourself in cold water at 6 in the morning until you got a good shot where you weren’t a blur and you weren’t drowning
this photo is beautiful but what
That’s what you do for art.
Reblogging for the last comment.
Alex Stroddard is my idol
yknow who needs some support? aromantic people.we grow up in a society where we’re taught that being in love is the best thing in the world and falling in love and getting married and having kids is literally the only thing you should want in life. and for aromantic people, or anyone on the aromantic spectrum, that’s just really, really shitty.
dr who series 1 episode guide
- episode 1: plastic mickey goes to town
- episode 2: loose piece of skin causes turmoil while the earTH IS INCINERATED
- episode 3: shit goes down in cardiff (and you know it will again)
- episode 4/5: farting aliens try to take over the government and they would have gotten away with it if it hadnt been for you meddling kids and your vinegar
- episode 6: an angry robot sticks a plunger into the internet and learns the meaning of love
- episode 7: simon pegg is loose and dangerous
- episode 8: langoliers level 2
- episode 9/10: stevie moffat straps a gas mask to an 8 year old. every other 8 year old in existence learns what fear means
- episode 11: dr who takes a leftover fart alien on a date
- episode 12/13: anne robinson's true form is revealed and rose explodes like twice at least